Friday, February 27, 2009

No Photo Today

Paraphrased:

Me- Hi, (Models name), How are you? Are we still on for the shoot?

Model- Yeah, Hi, so..., well, I don't have a car. Do you know if there is bus service there?

Me- ....Well, yeah, there is a bus stop right in front of the studio...that is going to be like an hour of transit just getting here, though...I guess, if you want I could just pick you up...

Model- Ok, yeah, I'm ok with that. Just pick me up.

Later:

Me- Hi, (model name), so are you all ready? So where do you live?

Model- Oh, well...I am at my friend's house....

Me- Ok...where is that?

Model- Well, it's at (Street name) and (Street name).

Me- Allright, well I will leave now. That is about 30 minutes away, ok?

Model- Ok, well, actually, I forgot mascara so I am walking to Target.

Me- Um, allright. Well, I am thirty minutes away, so will you be back by then? I can call you when I get close.

Model- Can you just pick me up at Target?

Me- I don't know where that is.

Model- Well, I'll be honest, ok, I am staying with my boyfriend and he would kill me if he knew I was doing a shoot today.

Me- .........

Model- So I am just being honest...So you can pick me up at Target or you can pick me up at the apartment, but you will have to deal with my boyfriend.

Me- well, I really don't want to deal with either.

Model- Dude, whatever we don't have to shoot ok. How about I call you when I am in town again?

Me- ...yeah, well I had scheduled this shoot, and planned my day....

Model- (hung up)

Me- Ok, well, that was interesting.

0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates